COMPETE IN THE FAIR!
Enter your baking, produce, preserves, photography or kids creations into the Fall Fair Competition! From floral arrangements and Lego creations, to pigeons and carnivorous plants, there are hundreds of categories to compete in to show off your creativity and maker skills. Check out the following pages for categories.
Three Ways to Enter Exhibits in the Luxton Fair
1) E-Mail Your Entries Anytime before Monday Sept. 18th to:
Include the following information:
- Name, address, phone, and e-mail address
- If junior entrant under 18 yrs., include age and school name
- Class Number and Description as listed in book
- Then bring entry fees and your goods (entries) on Thursday, Sept. 21st between 2-6 pm for judging! Your entries will be on display for the public to see all weekend until Sunday at 5pm
2) Submit Entries in Person by Monday, September 18th:
Pick up and submit your completed entry form and fees to Fair Office at 1040 Marwood Avenue including class/section number :
Leave form in entry box on outside of office anytime Monday Sept. 18th between 3-7 pm or, mail to Luxton Fall Fair, 1040 Marwood Ave. Victoria V9C 3C4. Or call then...
Bring Exhibits to Pioneer Hall, Luxton Fair Grounds Thursday, September 21st 2-6 pm for judging.
3) Submitting late entry (after Monday Sept. 18th 7 pm) leave form in entry box outside office or bring form with your goods on Thursday Sept. 21st before 5 pm (Late entries pay double fees)
Entry fees are $.50 for children or $1.00 for adults per item entered. For late entries (after Monday Sept 18th at 7 pm) fees are double: $1.00 for children or $2.00 for adults.
Fees may be paid in cash, or cheque payable to LUXTON FALL FAIR
Entry tags for attaching to your entries will be in the Pioneer Hall.
- Please give yourself plenty of time to get your entries ready for judging.
- Late entries only accepted to 5 pm to allow time for preparation of entry tags etc. (cut-off may be earlier depending on volume of late entries.)
- Luxton Hall will be closed for accepting entries and to the public at 6 pm.
- Judging starts promptly at 7 pm.
Prizes Per Entry:
Adults: 1st Place: $3.00 2nd Place: $2.00
Children: 1st Place: $2.00 2nd Place: $1.00 3rd Place: 50 cents
Pickup your entries and any prize money from the Pioneer Hall on Sunday, September 24th 5-6 pm