Contact: Jeremy Clare Phone: 250 812-1674
Fees: $1.00 Prizes: 1st $3.00 2nd $2.00 No 3rd
Display & Judging Location: Pioneer Building
Carnivorous Plants Rules & Regulations
- Late entries pay double and may be accepted up to 5 pm on Thursday.
- Only one entry per class per exhibitor.
- Clerks may move entries from one class to another as they deem fit or as judges direct. Entries, which are otherwise correct, may be marked NAS (not according to schedule).
- Judging standards for Non-Specialized Shows– BC Council of Garden Clubs will be the rules used for this section.
- All entries must be shown in clean containers. All entries must be identified by their variety.
- Each Entry is to include a brief educational piece.
CARNIVOROUS PLANTS CLASSES:
Venus Flytrap Plant
928 Largest Number of Traps
929 Happy Feeding Flytrap
930 Radiant Colour
931 Biggest Flytrap
Sundew Plant - Junior Ages under 18
933 Sundew - Smallest
934 Sundew - Largest
935 Sundew - Most Dense
936 Sundew - Happy Feeding Sundew
937 Sundew - Radiant Colour
939 Largest Pitcher
940 Tallest Pitcher
941 Pitcher - Radiant Colour
942 Largest Number of Pitchers
943 Excellent Educational Material